Custom Printed Roll Stock
At ePac, our high-quality films and photo-quality digital printing technology ensure that your custom, digitally-printed roll stock gives your brand a premium look and feel, with best-in-class performance.
Our printed roll stock is ideal for a wide variety of products — everything from granola bars to packaged snacks to single-serve sample packs — and is most suited to brands looking to create pillow pouches, packets, sachets and lay-flat pouches using their own pouch-making equipment.
Whether you’re an established brand getting ready to launch a new product to market, or a new brand looking to work with a co-packer to package your product, you can benefit from ePac’s low minimum orders, short runs, industry-best turnaround time (10 days for roll stock, 15 days for finished pouches), and on-demand ordering.
At ePac, we are proud to offer our customers custom printed roll stock with a wide variety of features for your packaging and production needs. Our team of flexible packaging experts will work with you one-on-one to determine the best type of film, such as laminated roll stock, sealant, and barrier protection based on your specific needs.
Roll Stock Capabilities
- State of the art wide-web digital printing
- Pre-press services
- Solventless lamination
- Multi-format pouch making
- Thermal lamination + seal
- Hot-seal + cold-seal
- Surface print + overprint varnishes
- Spot embellishments
- Vertical and horizontal FFS to run seamlessly on your equipment
Roll Stock Features + Options
- Ideal for pillow pouches, packets, and sachets
- Seal options:
- Fin Seal
- Lap Seal
- 3- and 6-inch cores
- Gas flush or vacuum filling
- Film winding specification
- High vapor barriers that block moisture, oxygen, and aroma from entering or exiting the package
- Transparent or clouded windows
- Metalized films
- Puncture and tear-resistant
- Available in a wide range of sizes
Roll Stock Materials
- Print Substrates PET, Metallized PET, PE, and BOPP
- Finishes available in:
- Traditional Matte
- Soft-touch Matte
- High-barrier and multi-layer sealant films
- Specialty laminate films
- Recyclable films
- Metalized PET and foil
- Freezer safe option available
ePac’s High-Performance, High-Quality Roll Stock
Our state-of-the-art digital printing technology makes it possible to deliver better roll stock with an incredibly fast turnaround all while using less energy and producing less waste than traditional printing methods.
Our finished roll stock runs on both vertical and horizontal FFS equipment and on both manual and fully automatic machinery. Our quality control measures ensure that each order, whether 10,000 or 1,000,000 impressions, is printed perfectly.
Why Choose ePac Flexible Packaging For Your Digitally Printed Rollstock?
Flexible packaging doesn’t have to be complicated. Our state of the art digital printing technology and digital workflow help to reduce costs, simplify ordering, and speed up the manufacturing process.
Some of the advantages we offer include:
- Fast time to market: Roll stock ships in 10 business days from artwork approval (15 business days for finished pouches)
- Low minimums orders: Reduce obsolete inventory and waste with our low minimum order requirements
- No plate fees, ever
- Cost-effective short + medium runs: Quick set-up with minimal waste, no plate fees, and variable text/graphics make ePac ideal for all length runs, with or without multiple SKUs
- Print on demand: Order what you need, when you need it
- Photo-quality graphics: True high-definition print quality means we have the ability to achieve 97% of the Pantone gamut and perfect registration
- Power of Digital Printing: Variable data and imaging solutions for personalized consumer engagement, brand protection, supply chain analytics, and product differentiation
- A team of packaging experts + customer service representatives, ready to help you
At ePac, we’re not just a converter, we’re your flexible packaging partner. Our team is ready to answer any questions you may have and help you determine the best film, sealant, and barrier for your custom printed roll stock. Click here to get a free quote, or call 844-623-8603 to learn more.